[eclipselink-dev] Nightly builds...

All,

I have published the results of the recent 2.5.0 and 2.4.1 nightly builds... (Results on website)

Both Streams have issues in core that look like are environment related (test scripts assuming the old build hierarchy and user relationship that doesn't exist on Hudson), and as a result some XML files aren't on the CP and need to be.

I'm not certain what the issues may be in Moxy and SDO...

I'm still in the process of realigning the Maven publishing process, but soon will be able to move on to other items...
Like those build fixes above, etc..

-Eric

Back to the top