[eclipselink-dev] older branches...

All,

We have several 'open' branches that have nightly builds, but are no longer 'active' streams and I'm unaware of any plans to designate a release for them. We are also nearing the Juno release and as such I've been asked to remove old builds from the download server.

I'd like to archive and convert the latest build on each branch to a milestone and remove the older builds. There were no objections to the proposal at the weekly status meeting, does anyone else have objections to the plan?

If I don't hear any reason not to I plan on proceeding next week after Juno RC4 has been finalized. The effected 'versions' are: 1.2.1, 2.0.3, 2.1.4, and 2.2.2.

Thanks.

-Eric

Back to the top