From: eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Gwin
Sent: Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2012 16:59
To: eclipselink-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-dev] Status/timeline for git migration of incubator

Sabine,

I doubt you'll be able to use ssh protocol. However, you should be able to clone using one of the following URLs:
    http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/eclipselink/incubator.git
    git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/eclipselink/incubator.git

If they don't work let me know and I'll follow up with the webmaster.

-Eric

On 23/02/2012 8:45 AM, Tom Ware wrote:
> Hi Sabine,
>
>   We are certainly still working on our Git conversion, but if the incubator is not cloning properly, that is unexpected.  What error are you seeing?
>
>   I am having no problem cloning that repository.  Because of our firewall, I have to tunnel, so my URL looks like this:
>
> ssh://tware@ssh://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/eclipselink/org.eclipse.eclipselink.test.git
>
>   - tware is my username
>   - git.eclipse.org is actually the name of a Putty Session for tunneling
>
> -Tom
>
> On 23/02/2012 5:03 AM, Heider, Sabine wrote:
>> Hi Tom,
>>
>> thanks, that's good to know. However, I still have some problems with it. I managed to clone the examples repository, but I didn't succeed with the incubator.
>> A colleague of mine pointed me to the site http://git.eclipse.org/c/ where the eclipse.org git repositories are listed. I couldn't find the incubator there either, but a few other eclipselink repositories.
>> So I guess there is still work in progress?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Sabine

Back to the top