|[eclipselink-dev] SVN commit: Bug#297971, 334353, 346527 - metamodel with Set|
SVN commit: Bug#297971, 334353, 346527 - metamodel with Set
Code review: Guy, pending
- Changed mappings to persist non-instantiated relationships when persisting a new object (occurs when migrating data)
- Changed build script to generate the metamodel for the metamodel test model
- Removed Sybase from JPA stored procedure tests, as has special requirements for out parameters.
- Changed metamodel tests to test Set and ArrayList
- Added Set test to metamodel tests, TODO commented large number of metamodel tests that currently do not test anything.
- Changed MetadataMirrorFactory to process non round classes (classes not being compiled), allows processing of references to other classes and correctly processing of Lists.
- Only log metamodel output on finest log level
- Fixed MappingAccessor to use a ListContainerPolicy for EAGER List relationships instead of Collection (LAZY used List,EAGER did not)
- Fixed ManagedTypeImpl in metamodel to use Set for any Set subclass, and List for any List subclass.
Back to the top