|[eclipselink-dev] SVN trunk pending commit: Bug#341153 - allow deploy to occur at startup|
SVN trunk pending commit: Bug#341153 - allow deploy to occur at startup
Also, Bug# 337375, 271636, 337585, 340765, 340860
Code review: Andrei, pending
- Added "eclipselink.deploy-on-startup" option to deploy and connect persistence unit when factory is created, instead of when first entity manager to avoid JTA issues with multiple connections.
- Fixed bug in batch fetching using IN when multiple pages are required.
- Fixed bug in partitioning to use default connection instead of all write connections.
- Added test for field access to interface impl.
- Added batch fetch tests.
- Fixed annotation processing to use correct weaving flags.
Back to the top