Re: [eclipselink-dev] BUILD STATUS:: trunk nightly build failed!

James,

The dependency is on the jar not on the tests running successfully at Eclipse.

Except that as the build stands, the bits are built, the tests are built, the tests run and then bits and results are published. The problem is that the tests were taking so long due to the MySQL configuration issue that the build area was cleaned by the cb in most cases before publishing could take place.

I am in the process of splitting up the build into separate parts: build, test, and publish; to be run in two phases: "build and publish" and "test and publish". This is necessary for the generic build user work, and also seems smart given our recent experiences. It also helps open things up so that QA can begin publishing the cross-platform test results on the Eclipse download site.

-Eric

Back to the top