[eclipselink-dev] Re: bug 317197

Hi Adrian,
The patch for this workaround are fine for me.

Thanks,
Kevin

On 13/07/2010 12:51 PM, Goerler, Adrian wrote:
Hi Kevin,

I am proposing a workaround for the failing WDF tests until the issue 317448 is solved.

The workaround uses a columnDefinition and hence will work on MySQL only, I am afraid.

Could you please have a look?

Thanks,

Adrian

SAP AG
Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16, 69190 Walldorf, Germany

Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Walldorf, Germany
Vorstand/SAP Executive Board: Henning Kagermann (Sprecher/CEO), Léo Apotheker (stellvertretender Sprecher/Deputy CEO), Werner Brandt, Claus Heinrich, Gerhard Oswald, John Schwarz, Peter Zencke
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairperson of the SAP Supervisory Board: Hasso Plattner
Registergericht/Commercial Register Mannheim No HRB 350269

Back to the top