RE: [eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink 2.0.2 Documentation wiki

The format looks really good.

Easy to read, and you don't get lost or confused as in the previous documentation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Sapir
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 10:54 AM
To: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Cc: Donna Micozzi
Subject: [eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink 2.0.2 Documentation wiki

As disucssed during the EclipseLink Ottawa Summit, I have been working on ways to improve the wiki-based documentation for EclipseLink 2.1.0. Based on the proposed outline (http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/Documentation/JPA) I have begun creating the framework for the EclipseLink JPA User's Guide with an emphasis on short pages and better overall navigation. The content is still very much preliminary, as I have been pulling from the existing guide while creating the skeleton. Going forward, if you have updates for the 2.1 documentation (for JPA), go ahead and make them directly in this new guide -- I hope to have similar guides for Moxy, Dbws, etc. shortly.

-R

Back to the top