RE: [eclipselink-dev] regressions in the WDF test suite

We enhanced our JPQL support to allow a large number of valid queries, or defer to the database to decide if the query is valid or not.

All of these failures seem to be negative tests that now pass.  This is intended.  The tests should either be removed, or change to verify they JPQL works, instead of fails.

-----Original Message-----
From: Goerler, Adrian [mailto:adrian.goerler@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 12:58 PM
To: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Subject: [eclipselink-dev] regressions in the WDF test suite

Hi,

I am observing regression in the WDF test suite:

(This is actually a zip file containing the html-junit-report).

Please check, whoever did changes in the BETWEEN or GROUP BY realm.

-Adrian

Adrian Görler
SAP AG

Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements: http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx