[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipselink-dev] javax.persistence in eclipselink.jar
- From: "Goerler, Adrian" <adrian.goerler@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 19:04:27 +0100
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acq/svVMog76cgriTmWKxKELsN1h+g==
- Thread-topic: javax.persistence in eclipselink.jar
I am puzzled by the fact that in trunk eclipselink.jar contains *some selected* classes from javax.persistence. Actually, I don’t see why eclipselink.jar should contain classes from javax.persistence at all. But if it contains these classes, it should
contain the entire API, I think. Moreover the selection is not complete as it for example does not contain javax.persistence.Query, which has been changed in 2.0.
In the trunk/build.xml, I find the comment
# 360: <!-- JPA 1.1/2.0 concurrent dev solution: New classes from javax.persistence 2.0 -->
So, likely, this is just some leftover from 1.2.
(I am currently testing on JBoss where I am seeing a mixed 1.0/2.0 API which causes some confusion) ;-)