Re: [eclipselink-dev] rewriting updateall queries clean-up code in tests

Hi Dies,

  That sounds correct to me.

-Tom

Dies Koper wrote:
Hi Tom,

Just confirming, but the following failing tests would need to be skipped for Symfoware because of the multi-table entity update/delete queries. Would you agree?

* org.eclipse.persistence.testing.tests.jpa.jpql.JUnitJPQLExamplesTestSuite
- testDeleteExpression
- testComplexDeleteExpression
- testUpdateExpression

* org.eclipse.persistence.testing.tests.jpa.jpql.JUnitJPQLModifyTestSuite
- simpleUpdate
- updateEmbedded
- updateEmbeddedFieldTest
- updateUnqualifiedAttributeInSet