Re: [eclipselink-dev] Milestone today...

Thanks all. Milestone complete. cb starting.

-Eric

Eric Gwin wrote:
All,

I'm working on putting out a milestone for 2.0.0 today, but in addition to 1 test failure that is now fixed it looks like I have an infrastructure problem. Some new jars added to maven, need to be packaged properly or I won't be able to produce a milestone. I'm going to need to fix this and regen a nightly that I can use for the milestone.

So I want to make sure I don't run into other instabilities while I'm add it. Could you please hold off merging any transactions until the milestone is out around noon? Thanks. I'd appreciate it.

-Eric