[eclipselink-dev] Code Review of 291519 - missing eclipse project .classpath ref to modelgen - fails to compile in eclipse

Kevin,
The change made to link the modelgen tests to the jpa test suite is missing the eclipse project side of the change. A reference must be made in eclipse in the jpa test projet to the modelgen project in order to compile properly.

   http://fisheye2.atlassian.com/changelog/eclipselink/?cs=5463

   fix: Add this to eclipselink.jpa.test/.classpath
<classpathentry combineaccessrules="false" kind="src" path="/eclipselink.jpa.modelgen.test"/>

I didn't pick up this failure earlier because it does not appear in the package viewer. I'd make the simple change myself but a ant/eclipse compilation and ant or eclipse regression should be run.

The ant build is fine - If changes are made to projects in ant (build.xml) - the same changes must be made in eclipse (.project/.classpath).

   thank you
   /michael

Back to the top