[eclipselink-dev] Milestones for 1.2 and 2.0... Status

RC1 of 1.2 was scheduled for Monday. Compilation and testing failures have delayed it. There is currently one test failure that is being worked on.

M8 of 2.0 was scheduled for release today. Trunk has been experiencing the same issues as 1.2. It also has 1 test failure pending resolution.

As soon as I have a build of each branch without test failures I will promote the milestones.

-Eric

Back to the top