[eclipselink-dev] Please review changes to add unit tests for bean validation

Hi,

The proposed changes are attached to issue 266927. I would like to check them in to prevent effort of repeatedly resolving merge conflicts.
The changes comprise of tests and corresponding build and packaging logic. Running of the tests is not enabled and hence we will be only dependent on already checked in validation-api.jar for these changes.

Thanks,
Mitesh

Back to the top