Re: [eclipselink-dev] Canonical Model Generator Properties

Gordon,

I like. However, isn't there the possibility that eclipselink.canonicalmodel.persistence.xml is confused with an actual xml file?
Perhaps eclipselink.canonicalmodel.persistence.xmlfile ?

-Eric

Gordon Yorke wrote:
What about "." instead and make "canonical-model" one word "canonicalmodel". Also we should add a property that can accept a list of PUs that should be ignored.
--Gordon

Guy Pelletier wrote:
We currently have the following properties that can be used with the canonical model generator:

eclipselink.canonical-model.qualifier
eclipselink.canonical-model.persistence-xml
eclipselink.canonical-model.qualifier-position
eclipselink.canonical-model.package-suffix

As these properties can be specified in the persistence.xml we have followed our regular naming convention. Unfortunately though, these properties names do not work when used as a javac -A option. javac does not like the dashes. Our current thought is to use an underscore rather than a dash for only these properties.
Any comments or opinions would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Guy