[eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink 1.1.2-RC1 available

Hello all,

Our, hopefully, final build of EclipseLink 1.1.2 is now available as RC1.

It is available for download at:
   http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/downloads/milestones.php

It is also available via Maven, and in our milestone P2 repository at:
   http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/incremental-updates/milestone

It has also been included in the Galileo builds as our RC4 submission. In addition, I have disabled nightly builds of 1.1.2, but left the cb operational to detect changes to the branch.

Please download RC1 and hammer on it. If there are issues needing immediate resolution, the sooner we find them the better.

Thanks

-Eric

Back to the top