[eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink at EclipseCon

Hello all,

I have updated our presentations wiki page to include all EclipseLink related talks for EclipseCon'09

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Presentations

I have also submitted a Persistence BOF where any interested parties can come and discuss their needs so we can use the feedback in road map planning for the EclipseLink and Dali projects. If you have any additional feedback on content you would like to make sure is covered in these talks please let us know through the eclipselink-users mailing list or newsgroup.

Cheers,

Doug

Back to the top