[eclipselink-dev] Tell me if you have changes you need to check in to 1.1

Hi All,

As you have probably noticed, the SVN server is not allowing check-ins at the moment. The Webmasters are investigating.

Please let me know if you have a check-in that needs to go in for the 1.1 build. So far I know the following people need to check in.

Chris Delahunt
Les Davis
Denise Smith

If you are not on that list and need to check-in, let me know. I want to ensure all the required code gets checked in before the build starts.

-Tom

Back to the top