Re: [eclipselink-dev] How to use EclipseLink with generic OSGi Framework

Hi Miroslav,

The best place to get started is with our OSGi Demo. Although it is a little easier to use with Equinox on Eclipse because of some additional scripts we provide, the basics of using our bundles and getting an EntityManager are the same. Here is a link to the readme.

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewsvn/index.cgi/trunk/examples/org.eclipse.persistence.example.jpa.rcp.comics/ReadMe.txt?root=RT_Eclipselink&view=log

If you have questions about how to modify the demo for Felix, this list is a good place to ask.

-Tom

Miroslav Nachev wrote:
Hi,

I am new with EclipseLink especially in OSGi Framework environment. Is there any guide how to install and use EclipseLink JPA on generic OSGi Framework? For example Apache Felix, etc.

Regards,
Miro.