Re: [eclipselink-dev] Incubation componant minutes

Peter,

   I believe all agreed we should create the component.  The only issue is where it ultimately belongs (i.e., in trunk or parallel).

   Can you include this positive decision in the minutes?

       Shaun

Peter Krogh wrote:
During todays call we discusses the incubation idea, proposed by Doug, at length.

Some discussion points arose.

Incubation Componant
	Should the incubation directory be under trunk or parrallel to trunk?
	How to handle 3rd party dependancies?
		I assume that a consumer of the incubation code would need to download the dependancy themselves, as opposed to opening CQs.

Any others?