From: Michael O'Brien
Sent: November 24, 2008 12:32 PM
To: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Subject: RE: [eclipselink-dev] SDO - WLS Server tests

Dave,
    Good idea.
    I would be interested in running this suite periodically as the JMX foundation code has a runtime reflective dependency (based on the SDO api) on your same ExecuteThreadRuntime classloader as well.  To regression test new wls loads, I currently use the the WebLogic JPA web example EAR checked into SVN which is not automated at
    At some point we may want to merge the wls runtime testing API code to a generic directory but for now we use the classloader for different methods so separate suites may be ok.
    thank you
    /michael