RE: [eclipselink-dev] Question about external dependencies.

Sometimes, explicit library definitions are neccessary. For example, in directory extension.oracle.lib.external, I might have multiple versions of Oracle JDBC driver jars, I don't want all of them in the classpath.

-Edwin

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Ware
Sent: November 21, 2008 1:40 PM
To: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-dev] Question about external dependencies.

Hi Eric,

   At the moment, I just define oracle.extensions.depend.dir.  I am not sure
about the extension.lib.external or extension.oracle.lib.external directories.

   One thing that is important to keep in mind is that JDBC jar location will
need to be set both by people using Oracle and by people using other DBs.

-Tom