|[eclipselink-dev] SVN Commit: Bug#247022 - high throughput performance|
SVN Commit: Bug#247022 - high throughput performance
- Moved weaved shallow clone into PersistenceObject from PersistenceEntity to allow usage from aggregates.
- Removed some 1.4 redirects from JavaPlatform as well only support 1.5.
- Optimized IndirectList for when no register, and remove some unnecessary synchronization.
- Made some micro optimizations to ObjectBuilder, add support for building aggregates into existing row.
- Changed isolated sessions to use normal HashMap instead of ConcurrentMap as concurrency is not required.
- Added hard coded (no reflection) container policies for common containers.
- Removed old CMP ObjectTracker.
- Optimized UOW read-only classes, changed to a Set.
- Optimized UOW with no changes.
- Optimized AggregateMapping to avoid cascading events if the target descriptor is simple.
- Optimized AggregateObjectMapping to build into the parent row, instead of creating a new one and copying.
- Some minor optimizations to mapping.
- Fixed EnumConverter cast.
- Added support for default container class, updated all collection mappings and queries to use default, instead of hard coding Vector.
- Optimized EJBQueryImpl to execute read-only queries using the client session, avoid creating unit of work.
- Fixed bad usages of Descriptor.getMappingForAttributeName (linear search) to use ObjectBuilder.getMappingForAttributeName (indexed).
Code review: Andrei (pending)
Back to the top