[eclipselink-dev] [Fwd: Re: Bugzilla question]

FYI: Here's some info from the webmaster about how to query on relative dates in bugzilla.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Bugzilla question
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:17:41 -0400
From: Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy) <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Tom,

'now', 1h, 2d, 3w, 4m, 5y  etc...

So for your query, you'd specify something like 1w to now

You can also click the "Give me some help" on the search page
(https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/query.cgi?help=1&format=advanced) and it
will give you some good guidance.

Denis

Tom Ware wrote:
Hey Webmasters,

  I have, what I hope is a fairly easy question.

In the Bugzilla "Advanced Search" page, the "Bug Changes" sections indicates I can use "(YYYY-MM-DD or relative dates)". What is the format for a relative date. (i.e. I want to query for everything changed in the last week, but want to make the query reusable so I can't use the actual date)

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Back to the top