|[eclipselink-dev] Fix for bug 252047 - Mutable attributes are not cloned when isMutable is enabled on a Direct Mapping|
The following fix has been checked in, and was previously reviewed.
Bug 252047 - Mutable attributes are not cloned when isMutable is enabled on a Direct Mapping
(a patch file has been uploaded to this bug)
- Modified AbstractDirectMapping buildCloneValue to clone byte, Calendar and Date (and their subclasses) if the mapping is configured as mutable.
- Added regression test CloneAttributeIfMutableTest
- Added DateSubclass and MutableAttributeObject (support classes for CloneAttributeIfMutableTest)
- Modified UOWSystem to add descriptor and database table support for MutableAttributeObject
- Modified UnitOfWorkTestSuite to add reference to CloneAttributeIfMutableTest
Not required (previously reviewed by James Sutherland)
David Minsky | Senior Member of Technical Staff | (613) 288-4605
Oracle Server Technologies | Sustaining Engineering
45 O'Connor Street, Suite 400, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1P 1A4
Back to the top