[eclipselink-dev] What is the process or timeline expectations to see Bugzilla patches applied?

I'm wondering what is the process about committing patches available in
Bugzilla?

For example:
- should we periodically query for open bug with patches available?
- assign bugs that have patches available to a developer for explicit
consideration?
- should we consider committing the patches before a release (1.0.1,
1.1)?

We probably don't want patches not be applied for weeks and meanwhile
continue to have new releases with know bugs while the fixes are already
available.

Back to the top