    *From:* BalaKrishna Penugonda [mailto:balakrishna.mca@xxxxxxxxx]
    *Sent:* Tuesday, July 22, 2008 2:04 PM
    *To:* EclipseLink User Discussions
    *Cc:* eclipselink-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
    *Subject:* [eclipselink-dev] Problem with converted deployment xmls

    Hi All,
             Today I have converted some deployment xmls from Toplink to
    eclipselink using packageRename utility.   I did see some difference
    between the converted xmls using packageRename utility and the
    deployment file that is generated using eclipselink workbench
    (imported from oracle10.1.3 mwp file)
I am not able to load xmls that are migrated and having type
    conversions in it..
File containing type-conversion generated using packageRename
    Utility  (Not able to load successfully using eclipselink)
           <attribute-mapping xsi:type="*type-conversion-mapping*">
                   <attribute-name>repriceRatesFlag</attribute-name>
                   <field table="OFFER_INSTNC" name="REPRICE_RATES_FLG"
    xsi:type="column"/>
                   *<converter xsi:type="type-conversion-converter">
    *                  <object-class>java.lang.String</object-class>
                      <data-class>java.lang.Integer</data-class>
                   </converter>
                </attribute-mapping>
         File generated using eclipselink workbench ( able to load
    successfully and able to add descriptors to clientSession
                   <attribute-mapping xsi:type="*direct-mapping*">
                   <attribute-name>repriceRatesFlag</attribute-name>
                   <field table="OFFER_INSTNC" name="REPRICE_RATES_FLG"
    xsi:type="column"/>
                     *<converter xsi:type="type-conversion-converter">
    *                  <object-class>java.lang.String</object-class>
                      <data-class>java.lang.Integer</data-class>
                     </converter>
                </attribute-mapping>
Please fix the above issue or suggest me any alternative to resolve
    the issue.