[eclipselink-dev] New plugins dir in utils.

I've committed a change that will have a minor impact on your working directories.

Mike Norman has split dbws into a runtime and a utility component. runtime has no dependency upon wsdl, but the util does.

Therefore to keep the tree consistent with dependencies, I've moved the trunk\dbws\plugins directory to trunk\util\plugins.

The next update to your working tree will see the change. I don't expect any conflicts or issues (hense no prior notice), but wanted you to be aware of the change in any case.

-Eric

Back to the top