[eclipselink-dev] Pending re-fix for 230238

I wanted to give warning in case anyone else had changes to the build files pending.

I have had to do a bit of cleanup to fix an issue with the property definitions that cause a build breakage last night (autobuild was using a property that should have been but wasn't defined at exec time). The fix (cleaning up property names and consolidating definitions) has touched several files. Tom will be reviewing, but if you have build file changes, please let me know before committing.

Thanks.

-Eric

Back to the top