[eclipselink-dev] Renaming some classes (migration cleanup)

There are some classes that ended up not being renamed in the migration, or migrated to the wrong packages.  I would like rename these before the 1.0 release to avoid having to deprecated things and move them again in a future release, or have yet another package renamer in our next release.

The package renamer will be update to rename these classes/packages.

Bug numbers, 213028, 221500, 231621, 211263.

EclipseLinkQueryHints -> QueryHints

EJBQLPlaceHolderQuery -> JPAQuery

(org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.factories) SessionCustomizer, DescriptorCustomizer -> org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.config

(org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.factories) XMLSessionConfgLoader -> org.eclipse.persistence.sessions.factories

(org.eclipse.persistence.sessions.factories) DirectToXMLTypeMappingHelper, EclipseLinkObjectPersistenceRuntimeXMLProject, MissingDescriptorListener, ObjectPersistence*Project* -> (org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.factories)

CMP3Policy -> IdPolicy

For the Customizers I think I will also put subclasses in the factories package, as the package renamer cannot split packages if users used broad imports (narrow imports are ok).

I would also like to rename jpa.config to just config:

- It should follow the same naming convention as annotations (which does not have jpa, even through the annotations depend on and are extensions of JPA annotations).

- The classes are in the foundation component, not the JPA component, and have dependencies from foundation classes.

- Some of the classes in config can be used from non JPA classes.

Please reply with any thoughts if you have any on this.

Back to the top