|[eclipselink-dev] SVN Commit: bug#235382 Static weaving tests broken|
SVN Commit: bug#235382 Static weaving tests broken
Reviewed: Edwin (pending)
- Fixed clone method error message.
- Fixed static weave exception argument.
- Fixed static weave to work with jar names with special chars.
- Fixed weaving of clone method to weave correctly based on weaving.internal setting.
- Fixed weaving of clone method to perform postClone instead of calling super clone, which had byte code issues on some JVMs and also in some cases.
- Fixed weaving property comment.
- Fixed indirection to correctly initialize with static weaving without weaving=static option.
- Fixed static weaving tests to use correct classpath, and use perisstenceinfo option for xml jars.
- Removed mass entity manager tests as they were moved to performance tests, and take forever to run.
- Added test for inserting a cloned object with a new id.
- Fixed JPA meta-data to compare enums by name instead of equals which does not work in some class loader environments such as static weaving.
Back to the top