|[eclipselink-dev] SVN: commit bug#233247, 220394, 231836 dont allow 0 pk, insert performance, read-only|
SVN: commit bug#233247,220394,231836 don't allow 0 pk, insert performance, read-only
- Added rootParentDescriptor in InheritancePolicy to cache frequently accessed rootParent.
- Some fixes to call parameters from code review of previous changes.
- Check for 0 primitive values when extracting primary key and treat as null, avoids several issues, added backdoor to allow 0 pk values.
- Improved cache check to return invalid object if was a primary key query and key contains null.
- Renamed "return-shared" hint to "read-only".
- Remove logging of finest from test persistence.xml files.
Back to the top