Re: [eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink 1.0M7 is now available

We will eventually publish our bundles to an update site, but for the time being, you can get them the following ways:

1. Our maven repository now publishes plugins that are build from EclipseLink code (but not the 3rd party libraries) http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Maven 2. A zip file including all of our plug-ins (including 3rd party libraries) is now available on our download site (the link is there now, and it should work as soon as the files replicate to the mirrors) http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/downloads/index.php 3. Our SVN repository contains Eclipse PDE projects for all of our components and dependencies

Please note, that this is very much a work in progress and it will evolve over the coming weeks. If you have issues, please use the mailing lists or bugzilla to let us know about them.

-Tom

PETER.KROGH@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

We are pleased to announce that EclipseLink 1.0M7 is available for download. Please see the roadmap page for functionality that has been added since the M6 build: <http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/Release/1.0>.  Something of note for this release is that EclipseLink is now building OSGi bundles.  The bundles can be created by the EclipseLink build, or picked up through Maven.

Download the milestone and try it out here - http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/downloads/index.php

Peter Krogh