[eclipselink-dev] Warning: EclipseLink projects changing the PDE Project & Some directories changing

Hi All,

I am very close to checking in the first change that changes our Eclipse Projects to PDE projects. Along with this change, the components of the EclipseLink runtime will all move to different directories.

Please Play close attention to where things are moving as documented on the following page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/EclipseLinkPDEConversionPlan

  Let me know ASAP if there is a reason you need me to delay this check-in.

Thanks,
Tom

Back to the top