[eclipselink-dev] bug 223003 - Review - Stub Properties generated for simple data types should not be Containment

EclipseLink committers,

The following patch is available for review.

http://bugs.eclipse.org/223003

When reading in a schema that contains types that are defined in a second, imported schema, stub types are created and by default have isDataType set to false.  When the SDOProperty is created it will have isContainment set to true. isContainment is never updated when the type is fully defined.

If the type in question is a data type (isDataType returns true), then isContainment must be set to false.

To fix this, in SDOTypesGenerator::define(), when we are iterating through the generated types, we perform the following check:

if (prop.getType().isDataType() && prop.isContainment()) {
   prop.setContainment(false);
}

Patched Files:
org/eclipse/persistence/sdo/helper/SDOTypesGenerator.java

Test Files:
org/eclipse/persistence/testing/sdo/helper/xsdhelper/define/elements/XSDHelperElementTestCases.java

Please send any feedback, thanks.

- Rick

--
Oracle
Rick Barkhouse | Software Developer, TopLink | 613.288.4613

Back to the top