[eclipselink-dev] ER200040: New native XML metadata functional spec

All,

Below is a link to our functional spec for the EclipseLink-ORM.XML schema definition. The EclipseLink-ORM.XML schema is an extension from the JPA schema that is designed to allow users to leverage the extra features from EclipseLink that are not covered within the JPA schema.

I would appreciate any and all feedback/questions/comments and ask that you please submit them no later than Tuesday, December 4th.

Thanks,
Guy

Back to the top