From: eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Doug Clarke
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 11:17 AM
To: Eclipselink-Dev (E-mail)
Subject: [eclipselink-dev] Upcoming Conference Submission Deadlines

There are several conferences in 2008 who have their submission deadlines in mid-November. If you have any ideas for talks that you feel will be of interest to our customers or the industry in general please send them to me. If you are interested in speaking please let me know as well so we can coordinate the submissions.

Having some submissions that involve multiple persistence services (JPA/ORM, MOXy, SDO) would be great to illustrate the value of our project's comprehensive set of capabilities.

Doug

Oracle Email Signature Logo
Doug Clarke | Principal Product Manager, Oracle TopLink
Oracle Server Technologies
45 O'Connor, Suite 4000 | Ottawa, ON  K1P 1A4 Canada

Back to the top