From: eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Peter Purich
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 2:31 PM
To: eclipselink-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink Documentation

I updated http://aseng-wiki.us.oracle.com/asengwiki/display/ASDevToplink/EclipseLink#EclipseLink-Documentation with a link to our EclipseLink doc plan (http://aseng-wiki.us.oracle.com/asengwiki/display/ASDevToplink/EclipseLink+Documentation).

A preliminary TOC is available for review here: http://review.us.oracle.com/review/reviewperf.do?reviewId=19969. We made a first pass at indicating what content should be excluded from the EclipseLink Dev Guide. We would appreciate your input on this.

Once we have a finalized TOC, we can prepare an "alpha" quality first draft of the EclipseLink Dev Guide and start getting feedback on it.

Thanks. P.P.

Oracle Email Signature Logo
Peter Purich | Senior Technical Writer | 613.783.4593
Oracle Server Technologies
45 O'Connor Street, Suite 4000 | Ottawa, ON K1P 1A4

Back to the top