From: technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 10:42 AM
To: eclipselink-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; technology-pmc
Subject: [technology-pmc] New component in EclipseLink - needs to follow the proper process

Doug et al,
I noticed this email (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipselink-dev/msg00044.html) saying that you are going to have a new component in the EclipseLink project. Please note that you need to follow the appropriate processes, specifically:
  1. Getting approval from the PMC.
  2. Notifying the membership of new contributions: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/notifying-membership.php
  3. Any external code contributions must go through the Eclipse Legal review starting with the Contribution Questionnaire and may not be put into CVS/SVN until approval is received.
- Bjorn

Back to the top