From: eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tom Ware
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 3:33 PM
To: eclipselink-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipselink-dev] Eclipse Projects added in foundation/core, foundation/core.lib, and jpa/core

I have checked in Eclipse projects  into the directories
foundation/core, foundation/core.lib, and jpa/core.  These should allow
you to build the core of EclipseLink.  For the time being you will need
to download a few files we depend on.  See the following wiki page for
more information.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Building

-Tom