Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Use of GitHub Issues by Eclipse Projects

Hi,

I believe this is a good thing for the projects that want to be on GitHub, but I have similar concerns as Ed about multiplying the media.
Users will just get even more lost because of this. Currently we can say "open a bugzilla request and in worst case we'll re-route it to the right project"; now some projects will say "open a ticket on Bugzilla", others will say "open a GitHub issue". It really scatters the contribution process that is already so difficult to teach...

Mind the hype!

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria