Best,
Marcel

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/recommenders/committers/confess/#/projects/54bca0efbee886e008a60d28

On 04 Jun 2015, at 11:03, GERARD Sebastien 166342 <Sebastien.GERARD@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Please sign-up papyrus-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx for org.eclipse.papyrus.*

Thanks,
Best... SÃbastien.

De : Pierre-Charles David
Envoyà : â04/â06/â2015 09:54
à: Mailing list for all people involved in Eclipse project management
Objet : Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Automated Error Reporting - Sign up for Weekly Problem Digests for your Project

Le 02/06/2015 21:05, Marcel Bruch a Ãcrit :
> Greetings Eclipse Project Leads.
>
> By this email Iâd like to encourage you to sign up (yourself or your projectâs dev-mailing list) for weekly problem digests. So far round about 40 reviewers and project dev-mailing lists signed up to receive weekly or daily reports.
>
> If your project contributes plugins that run inside the Eclipse IDE and you would like to sign up to receive digests for your project, drop me a mail. Weâll set you up in less than 5 minutes.

Hi,

Please sign-up sirius-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx for org.eclipse.sirius.*

Thanks in advance.

IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.