Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Automated Error Reporting - Sign up for Weekly Problem Digests for your Project

> On 03 Jun 2015, at 20:38, Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> BTW, the bugzilla configuration for PTP has a component and version specified. Does anyone know how I remove these?

Removing it requires DB manipulator powers. I removed it… :-)

FWIW, this field is used to preselect the fields in the “Create bug report” dialog and has no other functionality (unless you activate automatic bug creation).

Best,
Marcel