[eclipse.org-project-leadership] Project Demos for the Helios Release

In order to promote the Eclipse projects involved in the Helios release, we would like to create some new demos for Eclipse Live.  We are looking for committers to present some of their new project features in 10-minute demos.  The content of the demos should be fairly technical and preferably would consist of screensharing (although a few introductory slides are acceptable).  The demos will be recorded one-on-one, so you will have the option to do multiple takes or have us edit portions afterward.  We will use Adobe Connect to record and there are no special software requirements for presenters.

If you are interested, contact Lynn at lynn at eclipse dot org to reserve a slot.   We will take care of editing and posting the recordings, so your only commitment will be to take 10 minutes to record.  We hope you can participate!

Cheers,
--
Lynn Gayowski
Marketing Events Manager