[eclipse.org-planning-council] No January meeting?

Hi folks,

We had discussed possibly skipping the Jan meeting scheduled for 3 Jan. I originally thought I would be available, but I no longer am available.

If there is anyone remaining who wants to discuss anything, please let the rest of the council know on this list so that those available can get together.

Either way, I will see you all on the call on Feb 7th, and as needed before then on mailing lists and other forums.

Thanks and I hope you all had some nice downtime over the holiday period.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders