[eclipse.org-planning-council] Where should Planning Council + SimRel wikis be migrated to

Hi folks,

With SimRel being migrated to GitHub (in #3624) we need to decide where to migrate the following wiki roots:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Simultaneous_Release
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:SimRel-2023-09 (and other versions)
https://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Overview
https://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Release_Checklist

For all except the Planning_Council one it seems obvious that these should move to github.com/eclipse-simrel org along with the code.

As the Planning Council manages some of the above pages (i.e. I create the Category:SimRel-* pages) and I prefer using GitHub I would like to move the Planning_Council wiki page to github.com/eclipse-simrel org too? The other place that may make sense is somewhere under https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/ide-wg

Any thoughts?

PS I want to address this now/soon as I need to start creating the pages for SimRel-2024-03 and -06 and I want a place to make public agenda for upcoming meetings so I can add items such as https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform.swt/issues/806#issuecomment-1720791667 to the agenda.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)