Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Prioritizing the funded dev efforts

Hey!

- I would switch the "Linux GTK platform support" to HIGH (sounded to me like there is a possible major breakage coming up maybe already by the end of the year)
- I would set the Java language issues and other outstanding JDT PRs“ to HIGH

Cheers
Martin