Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Accessibility in the Eclipse IDE...

In our meeting today we specifically discussed this and came up with a three-step plan that I will drive. See the notes on the wiki and let me know what you think (especially if you didn't get a chance during the call today).

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)