Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Vote on PGP roll out progress

+1

Johannes

From: eclipse.org-planning-council <eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jonah Graham
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 8:25 PM
To: Eclipse Planning Council private list <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Vote on PGP roll out progress

Hi folks,

At our last meeting[1] the planning members present agreed:

- Subject to the usability and functional bugs being resolved in the PGP implementation in time for the 2022-03 release, the 2022-06 release will be able to include PGP signed content. This will allow users with the 2022-03 release to upgrade to 2022-06.

This statement is somewhat non-specific and intends to confirm our general direction and reflect that the implementation and review is progressing well.

Planning Council members, please reply with +1 to confirm your agreement with this ongoing course of action.

Thanks,

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham